NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IMPLIED
No warranty or guarantee is given regarding the accuracy, reliability, veracity, or completeness of the information provided here or by following links from this or any other page within 401kTimer's site, and under no circumstances will the author or service provider be liable for any loss including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages caused by using the information, or as a result of the risks inherent in the stock market.
The accuracy of information contained in 401kTimer.com (401kTimer) web site is not guaranteed. The owners, affiliates, and contributors of 401kTimer.com may at times have a position in the securities described herein. Any views expressed on 401kTimer.com (here on, this website) are those of the specific contributors only and are not necessarily those of owners, affiliates, and other contributors to this website. Past Performance is no guarantee of future results.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
401kTimer.com, its founders/owners, its content providers, its affiliates, and anyone associated with this website (collectively called 401Timer from hereon) shall NOT BE LIABLE for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, or similar damages even if 401kTimer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO VISITORS
If you intend to join any discussion forum, read hyper-linked news articles, messages, commentary, editorial content, alerts or other information from this 401kTimer.com concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please note the following:
Your use of this web site is at your sole discretion and risk. 401kTimer.com makes no warranty that
(a) The site will meet your requirements and
(b) The site will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free.
CAVEAT EMPTOR! - "Buyer Beware"
This website is provided for informational purposes only and no content included in this site is intended for trading or investing purposes. 401kTimer shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via these sites, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions made based on such information.
401kTimer is NOT responsible for the content of any Discussion Forums that may be made available on this website.
As a participant and/or reader of the Discussion Forum, you may NOT:
1. Use this web for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortuous, improper or otherwise objectionable.
2. Post material that infringes the intellectual property rights, copyrights or other rights of others. The links you provide are your sole discretion and responsibility.
3. Post information that is construed to be advertising or spam.
As a participant and/or reader, be advised that the Internet is a "faceless" medium. Posters may pretend to be people they are not. Some may have dishonest and/or deceitful intentions or may have inaccurate information. YOU should do your own research and make your own investigation before making ANY financial decision. The risk is yours.
401kTimer does not review, screen or edit messages posted by members on a consistent basis. Nonetheless, 401kTimer reserves the right to monitor or remove any information transmitted or received through this site, at any time, without notice, in its sole discretion.
Further, 401kTimer may post editorials from visitors and commentators on this site. The views and opinions of these authors may not reflect the views and opinions of 401kTimer. They are posted for informational purposes only.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION
1) A broker-dealer, investment advisor, BD agent or IA rep may only transact business in a particular state after licensure or satisfying qualifications, requirements of that state, or only if they are excluded or exempted from the state's broker-dealer, investment advisor, BD agent or IA rep requirements, as the case may be; and
2) Follow-up, individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by broker-dealer, investment adviser, BD agent or IA rep that involve either the effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, as the case may be, shall not be made without first complying with the state's broker-dealer, investment advisor, BD agent or IA rep requirements, or pursuant to an applicable state exemption or exclusion.
3) For information concerning the licensure status or disciplinary history of a broker-dealer, investment advisor, BD agent or IA rep, a consumer should contact his or her state securities law administrator.
401kTimer.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information and dissemination practices for this web site: 401kTimer.com. 401kTimer.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites. Any contact information obtained from this site is used only within 401kTimer.com and is not for public knowledge. Email Addresses: This site keeps user email addresses private. They are never disclosed or sold to outside sources.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, please contact us.